Monday, March 18, 2013

Generation 1, Chapter 17

I'm back! So sorry for the delay; I finished Kenzie's latest mystery and wanted to get all the pictures done, and unfortunately that took longer than I'd hoped. But that's all good now, and I can work on this legacy some more!!!

What the heck happened last time? I don't remember. Oh, yeah. I was trying to get Richard and Piper to have another baby, hopefully a boy this time. Was I successful? Guess we'll find out.

In the meantime, I loaded the game back up, and first it crashed to the desktop before finishing the load.


And you both equally suck. Er, no, EA sucks. The game is awesome and the OS doesn't really matter; EA just doesn't know how to program.

Anyway...I then noticed there are now THREE of those Easter gnomes in the house. Lovely...


Awww, isn't she cute?! I can't wait to see her as a toddler either!

Now here's a good picture:


Richard: "Ugh, would you please be quiet? I'm trying to sleep!"

Lana: "Uh, I'm starving, have to pee, and lonely. Why don't you help me out and THEN I'll be quiet!"

And then...POP-UP! It's Lana's birthday! I get to see her as a child now!!! I'm so excited!!!


Kudo points go to who can tell me what movie that's from! ;)

Uh...somehow it's also Darian's birthday. Don't know how that happened; they're not the same horoscopes and of course they're not twins. Oh well, now I'm doubly excited!!!

So then I realized I still hadn't had Piper check out the spring festival yet, so I decided it was time to do so. She called the baby-sitter but before booking it over there:


I think that means the woohoo was successful! Of course, both Piper and Richard have the fertility treatment now, because I stupidly forgot that conception is impossible (at least for me) if one of the partners is a supernatural, or rather if a werewolf is transformed into his/her werewolf form rather than their human one. So...yeah. Who knows what I'll end up with this time?

Oh, and did I mention that I was at home while this was going on, with the sound on and headphones pulled out, so my parents were like, "Shut that kid up!" when they heard Lana and Darian crying? Hilarious. And don't get me started on the random loud thunder! Yikes!


Okay, so Piper finally went to the spring festival, despite it pouring down rain. The first thing she did was use the love machine thing. The result? "Wild: You Are So Hot Your Lips Should Be Illegal in 18 States And 2 Territories."

Uh...okay.


And what's the spring festival without the kissing booth? Richard's a dog anyway, so Piper should have a little fun!


Then, all on her own, she started hunting for eggs. I forgot about that feature! How dare I?!


Piper: "OMG look at this egg! It's beautiful! What will I do with it?!"

I don't know, just pick it up and be quiet.

At this point it thankfully stopped raining. Piper skipped out of work...

...to slow dance with Richard.


Their work uniforms are a nice touch...

At this point I noticed that Darian's needs are in red...where the hell is the baby-sitter? So much for the parents spending Love Day doing something romantic. Er, well, I guess that isn't until later, but still.


Yes, that's a good idea. Put the crying, needy baby in the crib and do nothing to help her.

Khalilah: "Now, you just lay here, be quiet despite being hungry and wet, and don't tell your parents what a lousy baby-sitter I am."


I started wondering when in the world the birthdays were going to happen for the girls, and finally, after buying two birthday cakes, the camera zoomed in on Darian! Hooray!


Okay, put the birthday girls on the floor, awesome.

Darian: "Sparkles! Pretty sparkles! What's happening?!"

Lana: "I'm going to look at that gnome with a cross-eyed face. Maybe I'll scare it away. Now, can I finally turn into a child so I can stop wearing diapers?"

We have results! Darian aged up first:


She's got her dad's eyes, but once again I have no idea where the blonde hair came from! lol

Next up is Lana (even though she's older):


Lana: "I'm getting dizzy..."

And BOOM! A child! And apparently I did such a good job at raising her (lol) that I got to choose her trait! But I will randomize it, as that's what I decided to do. Random trait is...Adventurous! I'll take it.

And how does Lana celebrate becoming a child? She pees herself.


Lana: "I'm so excited I can't help myself! Good thing I'm not wearing pants!"

Yeah...I'm going to change that.


Much better. Oh, and talk about talented - she peed like two feet away from where her bladder is.

Okay, well that's where I'll end this chapter. What fate awaits us for the next one? I don't know but I look forward to finding out! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment